Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BEEN SO LONG

Hi everyone it has been way to long. My sabbatical is over and I am anxious to get blogging again. Sometimes a break is what is needed to clear your mind and send you in a new direction.

My life has been a roller coaster of sorts a lot of good and some bad. This summer has been a very busy one. My dear friend was down for her recording session which was way too much fun. Our band played a small show and it was a huge rush for me.

My job has been insanely busy for the summer but it has been good for the most part. I am into using Alouette products. "Don't laugh" they are awesome products and no not the make up but the hydrating mist. I went to a party a few weeks ago " quit laughing" it was my duaghters party and I had so much fun. Bought my wife a pile of stuff for her birthday. And I got invited to another party so I went "you still laughing" and I came up with this awesome idea to have my own party. "Quit snorting from laughing"

Here is my plan I am having a beer and wing night for the guys as well as an Alouette party two weeks before Christmas. The guys can get their wives or girl friends something nice for a gift. There will be free gift wrapping. and I even had some women offer to be our models, to demonstrate some of the make up and skin products'

"Awesome idea right", "Who's laughing now" " Oh it's still you" but you wait and see it will be a big hit.

Well I will keep this short and sweet and I will be making regular stops to update. Nice to see you all again and thanks for reading

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

lol, you and your alloutte. Although I must admit...the beer and wings night is quite a brilliant idea. Men don't usually shop until the night before Christmas when they realize they have no idea what their wives want, so you'll have them shopping early, AND getting something the women might actually like instead of the tablesaw they might lovingly receive.
Good to see you're back. :) And the band night sounded awesome. You should put some clips on here.

Leann said...

Hi.glad to see your back and on a roll.it was good to see you on my blog.you go for it and have the party.its nice to give the guy,s a chance to get gifts for their wives.
have a great weekend.
its been rain rain and more rain here.
100 year flooding in some places.I feel so sorry for these people.