Sunday, June 24, 2007

JUST PLAYING CATCH UP

Hi Blogger friends It has been a while since we have caught up. I still am taking some time off but this time I did not erase the whole blog. I guess I learned my lesson the first time.

I have been working very hard lately on a job which is way over budget and time. It has been so frustrating for me. It should be completed tomorrow with a little bit of luck.

My niece had some very complicated back surgery this past week. So far things are good, but only time will tell. I hope she is ok, I really worry about her sometimes. She is a sweetheart who has been threw so much in the last few years. I love her dearly.

I have one more week to work and I have a week off. We will be working on a new CD for my very talented friend. I know it will be magnificent.

Ever notice how guys are such jerks when it comes to dealing with emotions. They can't do certain things in front of the guys. They have to be tough and act like men or so that is the impression. Well I found out Saturday morning I am no different. I was with my buddy and I felt like I could cry or at least I had tears starting to form. I had to fight them off because guys just don't cry. I kind of became internally emotional and it was hard to hide the tears. We are such idiots sometimes when dealing with sad or emotional moments. Why can't we just be human in front of people and deal with it and not feel we need to hide such human feelings.

We went to see the band The Fray on Friday night. You may have heard some of their music on Grey's Anatomy or several other tv shows. They were amazing and we enjoyed them a great deal.

My Mom turned 75 today. She could easily pass for 55 and she knows it. Don't you hate when that happens. She is an amazing mom and I wish her all the best.

That is about all I got tonight so have a great week and thanks for reading

5 comments:

ukok said...

Your niece will be in my prayers, I pray that the surgery she has had continues to make improvements in her condition.

Happy Birthday to your mum! Wjat's her secret on looking so goo, please do tell (I need to know, for real)

:-)

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday to a mom who has presented us bloggers with the side of men that can be quite sensitive.
She must have done some things right!
God bless!

Bonnie said...

*tumbleweeds rolling through*


lol, I know, I'm one to talk! haha, facebook has kidnapped you, hasn't it?

Facebook is evil.

Leann said...

hi guy;

Bonnie said...

I'm no longer a hypocrite. You need to do some updating man.

*chants* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE