Saturday, June 2, 2007

THE AXE CHALLENGE

I finally did it, I took the Axe challenge. You know the one where the guy is wearing the body spray Axe and thousands of women run to him. Or the teacher who is teaching English classes and the guy walks in and she goes "Ohh a waw cha wa" or something like that. Well I bought some today because I need a lift and thousands of females chasing me sounded like fun.

Come to find out no females chased me, well I can't really say that I did have two female cats which loved me after I took my shower. They actually wanted to sit on my lap and sniff me. Just my luck now the cats like me. oh well maybe I need to find another challenge.

Very warm and muggy today, but I love this weather. I hate being cold, hot I can handle cold no. One of the reasons I don't live in Winnipeg. But I have heard threw the grapevine if I wore my Axe out their I would have much different results.

Still working on my article for Associated Content. I had one written but was not happy with it so I started to wright another. I will be happy with it sooner or later, no real hurry, when it is complete I will submit it.

Work has been hectic as usual. I think I need to find something much easier on the body and brain. I feel much to old to be competing at this kind of pace. It is definitely a younger mans game. Us older guys should be training the young guys coming up, but if life were like that then it would be perfect. It is far from perfect.

We went to Edens dance recital last night and we were so proud of our little angel as she was dancing her heart out. She did really good and it looked like she enjoyed herself. My buddy's daughter who is an assistant teacher at the dance school was also in the program. This !9 year old girl can certainly dance, she made me very proud also.

Thank you for all your support on my last post it meant a lot to me. Amazing how things we cannot control bother us. I guess it is a part of life in some way

Have a great night and thanks for reading.

4 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

hiiiiiiiiiii honey...i love this post...you go mister...keep spraying and put on your running shoes...those ladies won't be able to resist you...i can't and i'm all the way in jerusalem :))) smooches

Leann said...

say if ya want women after ya get some "brutt"hope thats the way its spelled.its sooooo good,I use to be afraid to be alone with a man with it on.I just couldnt contral myself.they smelled soooooo good.
my grandson got some stuff and said it was suppose to draw women to him.I smeeled it and said honey better get some thing else this stuff stinks like cat spray!!!!he laughed..

sorry I haven been around from a while I been doing so growing and past getting rid of.

glad your doing good and busy.I was afraid for you a while back.you been in my prayers.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
have a great week and God bless.

Bonnie said...

I have yet to chase a man due to his body spray...

does that mean the best has yet to come?


Glad to see you attempted the axe challenge though. Is there a deoderant/body spray for women that attracts men in groves?

(shhhhh...by bonelle)

cheated are the clouds said...

Hate to inform you, but Peg men don't have the Ontario Mojo, Shhhh by Bonelle will have men scrambling trying to catch you, Or it could be now your a home owner and they want your money